9/30 Joom still says it’s not their problem, refers back to their video
9/27 Divi investigated, found the problem went away when the plugin was deactivated. I confirmed: My video:
Hi. Thanks for your info. I checked but not have a solution now, when I deactivate my plugin, this issue still exist.
It’s a complex issue. To replicate this issue (case deactivate WPMF plugin), please watch my video
9/24/2018 L Schaertl submitted ticket to Joom United:
ticket [#84211947482] – Trouble with Divi Image Module and Upload an Image
WordPress 4.9.8 running Divi theme version 3.15
I have tried with both Chrome and Edge (up to date versions)
Editing a page in Divi
- I insert an image module.
- In the Divi Image Module Settings, under Image > Image URL I click “upload an Image” (screen shot 1)
- That takes me to the “choose an Image” WP Media Folder screen.
- I click the “upload files” tab , click “select file”, browse to the file on my hard drive, and click “open”
- The new image shows in “attachment details” on the right side, but NOT in the sorter. (screen shot 2)
- Hitting “refresh media library” does not do anything.
- AND the “set as image” button cannot be selected.
- If I close that “choose image” window, Close the divi module, try again – no change.
- I have to leave the page I am editing, go to the media library directly, and then I can see the newly uploaded image.
- Then if I go back to the page a want to edit, open the image module, upload an image… I can now see and insert the newly uploaded image.
IS THERE A WAY to skip those last three steps? ?